Creating a Visual Experience Through Tension Graphics
FaberExposize UK work with leading retail brands to create bespoke tension fabrics for in-store and window displays. Our tension graphics are available in a variety of fabrics to suit location and light reflection. Read on to find out more!
Commonly thought of as a stretch fabric, our Tension Graphics are innovatively produced to create a long lasting, vibrant visual for retail stores, reception areas and internal and external displays.
Printed using the most flexible inks on the market, to ensure easy folding and transportation, our tension fabrics appear sharp and detailed in any location. We have profiled our printers to scientifically lay down inks to produce a seamless finish. Whether your artwork uses vectors or images, our attention to detail means your graphics are seamless.
See some of the key features of our Tension Frame Systems
- Colour matching to ensure colour consistency amongst each artwork design.
- Printed using a dye sublimation process so the inks become part of the fabric rather than lying on top.
- Custom sizes available for any space – free standing and wall mounted.
- Easily changeable and ideal for short term marketing campaigns.
- Finished with a silicone edging so the fabric perfectly into the frame.
Our Tension frames, with or without LED lights are finished with a brushed aluminium but can be powder coated to any colour.
From concept to finish we create a branded experience through astonishing print.
For more information on our Tension Fabrics or any other print for your space, please call us on 0113 205 5185.