FaberExposize chosen once again to Brand the Volvo Ocean Race Final 2018!
The Volvo Ocean Race event has occurred since 1973, putting teams to the test like no other! For over four decades it has attracted the greatest sailors across the world to compete. It is often described as the longest and toughest professional off shore sporting event in the world. The 2017- 2018 edition took teams 450,000 nautical miles over four oceans, 6 continents and 12 landmark host cities across the world, with the Hague being the final!
The FaberExposize group, has once again completed a full event branding project for the Hague’s Volvo Race Village, covering 50,000 sqm with custom branded materials. The Hague being the last stop to complete the final lap of the race, attracts thousands of visitors every year, and this year wasn’t an exception!
Being the preferred supplier for the 2017 – 2018 race was a fantastic opportunity for the FaberExposize group to showcase international production, custom event branding and venue branding all in one place. Our European and Asian factories worked together to deliver a spectacular event creating the ultimate visitor experience.
FaberExposize produced a huge range of products to brand the Race Village including:
- Rolls of custom Heras Fence Scrim throughout the village
- Durable Banners and Barrier Jackets placed along the Quay
- Tension graphics and light box graphics for all the Team Bases
- Branded totems throughout the village
- Quay side Flags, Flagpoles and Bases
- Hospitality branding including vinyl wall and counter coverings
- Beach Lounge branding including vinyl cling stickers, balcony branding and internal venue branding.
- Stage branding
For any venue or event branding requirements get in touch on email@example.com or call 0113 205 5185 to speak to a member of our event branding team.
Delivering large scale print projects for events across Europe!